Monday, December 26, 2016

Obama Confident He Could Have Won Third Term




Obama is beyond delusional in this exit interview with David Axelrod...

"Two points I would make though, David, because obviously in the wake of the election and Trump winning, a lot of people have -- have suggested that somehow, it really was a fantasy. What I would argue is, is that the culture actually did shift, that the majority does buy into the notion of a one America that is tolerant and diverse and open and -- and full of energy and dynamism.

And -- and the problem is, it doesn't always manifest itself in politics, right? You know, I am confident in this vision because I'm confident that if I -- if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could've mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.

I know that in conversations that I've had with people around the country, even some people who disagreed with me, they would say the vision, the direction that you point towards is the right one." Axe Files transcript


First off don't think for a second he hasn't thought about some way end-run the Constitution to run again. This guy has built his life in finding ways around the Constitution. When he held a super-majority the boyking probably had meetings with top dems on how they could repeal the 22nd Amendment or some way to get around it. They probably didn't make such a move because we know what would have happened ;). His arrogance, but more importantly, his actions support this belief.

Second, the reasons Hillary was beaten are the same reasons obama would have been pounced on in this election. IMO more people would have come out to vote, NeverTrumpers would have never existed and there would have been an actual landslide victory for Trump against obama. Darth Hussein™ doesn't understand the detest people have for him rubbed off on Clinton (many voters stayed home as they did in 2012), had he been running this election would have been far more vicious and decisive.

Understand this one thing, obama is not going away, he will be community organizing more than he ever did against Trump when he enters private life.


No comments:

Post a Comment